Fully Mobile Pool Cover Roller – White or Black
- 10 Year Pro Rata Warranty
- U Shaped
- Powdercoated Aluminium Frame with Lockable Casters on all sides
- 100mm Galvanised Aluminium Tube, predrilled
- Suncover & Strap Sets included
- Available in White or Black
FULLY MOBILE POOL COVER ROLLER
AVAILABLE FREIGHT FREE ON THE EAST COAST OF AUSTRALIA
A Pool Cover Roller is not essential, however, using your Pool Cover is significantly easier with the aid of a pool cover roller. We find that any pool over approximately 6m x 3m will probably benefit from the purchase of a pool cover roller. It takes just 30 seconds to roll the pool cover off or back onto the pool water.
The Manual handling of a pool cover will subject the material to scraping across the pool surrounds and coping tiles, you also get very wet when you do it. Then there is the weight, a 500 micron pool cover is approximately 500 grams per square metre in weight – when dry!! So the pool cover can start to weigh a little as the pools start to get larger in size. We do sell “Pool Cover Only” to customer, but we tend to find that most of our clients who have tried to use a pool cover without a pool cover roller very quickly realise the advantages it offers.
We supply Pool Cover Rollers with powdercoated aluminium Frames. Over the years we have found that the Plastic Leg Pool Cover Roller Frames, degrade significantly under our harsh sun and additionally contact from pool chlorine makes the plastic brittle.
Our Pool Cover Rollers also come with a 10 Year Pro Rata Warranty.
- U Shaped powder-coated aluminium frame for greater stability, with 4 lockable casters.
- Pool Cover Roller leg is 50mm (w) x 30mm (h) x 600mm (l). 490mm from ground to centre of axle. 680mm to top of handwheel
- 100mm diameter x 1.9mm wall thickness anondised aluminium tube
- Tube lengths cut to order – NOT a telescopic tube. We suggest you order a pool cover roller 400mm wider than the widest part of your pool
- Predrilled every 600mm (can be adjusted if necessary) with screws and dome hats already in place
- End Slug inserted and drilled off
- Attachment kit – including ropes, eyelets and eyelet knife
- Canvacon Sun Cover included.
- Hammer/ Mallet